Cragside Riding Stables
Cragside Riding Stables situated in beautiful Hadrian's Wall country providing Riding Lessons for all levels from 4 years:
- 25 x 40 m outdoor school
- Safe, structured, fun lessons
- Riding hats and boots are supplied at no extra cost.
- Covered spectator area
- Large barn suitable for pony care lessons, birthday parties etc.
- Picnic area
- Plenty of off road riding with varied terrain, woods, streams and tracks where you can see plenty of wildlife including deer, red squirrels, buzzards.
- Kind, well schooled horses and ponies suitable for all levels including beginner and nervous riders.
Low Fogrigg, Bardon Mill, Hexham NE47 7JR Tel: 01434 344065